I am originally from Pennsylvania but grew up mostly overseas due to my father’s job. I have lived in or visited every continent except Antarctica. But I have always wanted to come to Texas. So when the right opportunity presented itself, I quickly accepted a position at the University of Texas Health Science Center as the hospital residency director. Although I loved working closely with the residents, I found myself missing the excitement and challenges of private practice. So I made the decision to leave residency and academic practice and return full-time to private practice. And I am thrilled to be living and working in the Sugar Land/Rosenberg/Richmond area! I enjoy all aspects of general dentistry, and look forward to the opportunity to provide the highest quality dental care for you and your family. Everyone has been so welcoming and friendly, I felt like I was home the moment I arrived!
When I am not caring for patients and practicing dentistry, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, music, movies and being involved in the community. I recently joined the National Exchange Program and was voted Treasurer for a brand new club within the Exchange, The After Hours Exchange Club of Greater Fort Bend. It has been a wonderful way to meet even more members of our amazing community and to get involved on a deeper level in various social and community causes.
I am looking forward to meeting many more members of our community and to welcoming all of you to our practice!
- HIGH SCHOOL: Jakarta International School, Jakarta, Indonesia
- COLLEGE: The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa
- DENTAL SCHOOL: Temple University School of Dentistry (With High Honors), Philadelphia, Pa
- RESIDENCY TRAINING: General Practice Residency, Erie County Medical Center, Buffalo Ny, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Internship, Univ of Ky, Lexington, Ky, General Practice Residency, Univ of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE: Oral Biology, University of Toledo, Toledo, Oh (With High Honors)
- AREAS OF INTEREST: All general dentistry, implant surgery and replacement, crowns and bridges, extractions (including impacted wisdom teeth), bone grafting, endodontics (root canals), periodontics (surgery of the gums), pediatric dentistry, sedation dentistry (iv, oral or nitrous)